- Sir Jerric • Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:52 pmAs for the posting issue, I mentioned that in my recent post in forum issues. The HTML element "textarea" got concatenated with one of its properties.
- Sir Jerric • Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:49 pmI may have bought a copy myself, and was wondering if I could get a table organized. I should be willing to join in if the timing works out.
- Mac • Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:09 pmHowever I just purchased a copy of House War on tabletop simulator. 2-4 other people can join me without having to buy the game. Anyone interested?
- Mac • Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 pmThe postbox is small and non selectable.
- Mac • Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 pmSeems to be a problem posting things.
- Sir Jerric • Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:19 amI suspect I have the skills to identify and fix it, but not the access to this site to act on it. But getting Tecslicer involved is probably more efficient.
- Claincy • Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:58 am(The issue with the template looks a bit beyond my knowledge to fix. If I was well I could probably skill up and work it out, but that's not practical for me currently. :/ I think we'd really need Tecslicer or someone else with more knowledge to fix it.)
- Claincy • Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:52 amNice, I guess mine will probably arrive soonish. Aus shipping could take a little longer.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:25 amGot my Mistborn Dice from the Kickstarter. While the colors of the metal dice may be slightly non-canon, they are still beautiful. And the new acrylic dice have very nice patterning too.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:19 amSeeing as I am using Firefox, this isn't a browser-specific issue. I think something on the server side is off; as detailed in Forum Issues.
- Claincy • Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:36 am(Not sure what's going on with the formatting, there haven't been any changes to the site. Maybe a change in chrome that changes how it reads the template/styling? I don't really know.)
- Claincy • Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:34 amMerry Christmas
- Herowannabe • Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:10 pmMerry Christmas everyone!
- Sir Jerric • Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:14 amHmm? Did I drop in halfway through a site update? Seems like a few formatting things are broken, or at least different.
- Herowannabe • Tue May 26, 2020 1:04 amIn case anyone missed it, The Stormlight edition of Call to Adventure is up for preorder now. At US$45 + $10 off of shipping (use code TENOFFSHIPPING), the deluxe version is a no brainer for me.
- Herowannabe • Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:21 amRight? And I get the feeling that the worse is yet to come. Still, I'm optimistic about the future.
- Claincy • Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:04 amGlad your alright, it's quite a year isn't it?
- Herowannabe • Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 amSo we had a 5.7 earthquake yesterday. The first one that big in almost 20 years. That was exciting. Nobody injured, and only some moderate damage to some older buildings, but still.
- Kurkistan • Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:05 pmI'm always down for some MAG, if someone with more skill/free time wants to spin a campaign up.
- Kurkistan • Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:05 pmI'm WFH for the next few weeks at least as of Monday. I work in software development for an electronic health records company (so that's been interesting), so not much disruption in my work schedule.
- Sir Jerric • Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:11 pmPerhaps I should get back to drafting my homebrew tweaks for a Era 2 West Marches game again. Would provide something to discuss, and might even get a game launched eventually.
- Claincy • Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:50 amGlad you're going ok so far. Ah, yeah fireplace installation isn't something you can really do from home, not your own at least. I don't have the capacity to run a game right now, but I'd happily join one if someone else were able to.
- Herowannabe • Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:46 pmFine. There have only been a handful of cases in Utah but still they’ve shut schools and most everything down, so I feel like we’re ahead of the game here. Unfortunately my current job (installing fireplaces) is not one that I can do from home, so unless things change drastically over the next few weeks then my schedule won’t be changing much. Otherwise I’d suggest getting a MAG up and running while we have the downtime for it. I’ve been itching to play for a while.
- Claincy • Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:07 amIt hasn't taken off yet in Aust, the next week or two will probably determine how bad it gets here. How are you going Hero?
- Sir Jerric • Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:48 amI'm doing fine. Got told I have to telework for a least two weeks, but that doesn't actually give me any more free time, since my commute was short.
- Herowannabe • Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 amMan I’ve been checking this site every now and then for months but apparently I have to let the page sit open for ~10 seconds before it displays any new chat posts, so this whole time I thought nobody was posting anything. So how is everyone surviving this whole Coronavirus thing?
- Claincy • Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:18 amYeah I have a somewhat different alloy of law game I want to run, one that should continue smoothly even if some people aren't able to post for a little (as often happens ). But I still can't type enough to run it yet :/ Stupid thumbs are taking a long time healing.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16 pm(Somehow I managed to open my bookmark within seconds of your post. I promise I wasn't actually lurking that desperately.)
- Sir Jerric • Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:14 pmI suppose we could start something again . . . like a discussion or something.
- Kurkistan • Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13 pmUnfortunately, yeah.
- Sir Jerric • Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:26 pmHappy next month! . . . It has gotten rather quiet around here.
- Sir Jerric • Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:22 pmHappy new . . . month!
- Justin Case • Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 pmHappy new year too you as well!
- Sir Jerric • Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 amHappy New Year!
- Sir Jerric • Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 pmMust be running the Elendel line.
- Justin Case • Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:40 pmSo... My kids watch a show called, "thomas the train engine" its about a steam locomotive. One of the trains favorite catch phrases is, "Cinders and ashes". If only my kids new. Makes me chuckle everytime i hear it.
- Justin Case • Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:01 pmYea... Those guys are the worst.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:28 amBy much peering around the corners, with additional caution to be certain that no spike wielding shadows are creeping up on us as we observe.
- Justin Case • Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 pmThis "lurking" you all speak of, how is it done?
- Claincy • Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:26 amI'm also lurking/occasionally dealing with spam. Thumbs are still pretty buggered so I can't (or shouldn't) type too much.
- Herowannabe • Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:42 am
I've been lurking, too. I'm in the heart of my busy season with work, so I haven't had as much time for posting as I would like.Mac wrote: Wow. Someone said something.
- Sir Jerric • Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:06 pmWell, I have been lurking. I neglected to comment on the last post because I haven't taken the time to refresh my knowledge of SA and the Unmade. Too much moving to a new state and new job and the like keeping my mind elsewhere.
- Mac • Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:38 pmWow. Someone said something.
- Herowannabe • Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 pmIn case anyone missed It, here is the preview announcement for the metal dice kickstarter.
- Mac • Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:20 pmOkay someone made a point on Reddit I want to explore more. The idea that each of the Unmade are correlated to somethin about the Fused. This ties into the idea that Yelig-Nar only has access to the nine Surges the Fused get.
- Mac • Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:03 pmHey y'all see the spam in Forum Issues, right?
- Mac • Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:49 pmHrm, the Plate in the Starfalls vision suffered lasting damage. At least temporarily lasting.
- Zath • Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:43 pmOh, that's what you were talking about. Okay, yeah, I agree that Shardblade and Shardplate powers should be explained sequentially rather than jointly. The only functional overlap in their powers I can think of is that both can block a hit from a Shardblade. But even that's not a true overlap, since a Blade will be pretty much unscathed while Plate will crack, leak stormlight, and eventually vanish after repeated blows (though maybe that's only true for "dead" Plate from the Recreance...?).
- Mac • Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:10 amOr at least, "Plate and Blade exist. Here's what Plate can do. Here's what Blades can do." Generally how I see people describe it is, "Here's Plate and Blade, and here's a list of their combined powers." Which... there really aren't any. Like Wax's powers, they do have strong synergy, but they're still distinct.
Who is chatting
No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds Refreshing…