- Sir Jerric • Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:38 pmSomething like that, I suppose. Seems most of the community is migrating into Crafty's offical Discord these days.
- Mac • Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:49 pmRust and Ruin.
- Sir Jerric • Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:16 pmHello. Seems we are only mostly collecting dust.
- Mac • Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:10 pmHi all
- Sir Jerric • Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:52 pmAs for the posting issue, I mentioned that in my recent post in forum issues. The HTML element "textarea" got concatenated with one of its properties.
- Sir Jerric • Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:49 pmI may have bought a copy myself, and was wondering if I could get a table organized. I should be willing to join in if the timing works out.
- Mac • Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:09 pmHowever I just purchased a copy of House War on tabletop simulator. 2-4 other people can join me without having to buy the game. Anyone interested?
- Mac • Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 pmThe postbox is small and non selectable.
- Mac • Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 pmSeems to be a problem posting things.
- Sir Jerric • Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:19 amI suspect I have the skills to identify and fix it, but not the access to this site to act on it. But getting Tecslicer involved is probably more efficient.
- Claincy • Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:58 am(The issue with the template looks a bit beyond my knowledge to fix. If I was well I could probably skill up and work it out, but that's not practical for me currently. :/ I think we'd really need Tecslicer or someone else with more knowledge to fix it.)
- Claincy • Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:52 amNice, I guess mine will probably arrive soonish. Aus shipping could take a little longer.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:25 amGot my Mistborn Dice from the Kickstarter. While the colors of the metal dice may be slightly non-canon, they are still beautiful. And the new acrylic dice have very nice patterning too.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:19 amSeeing as I am using Firefox, this isn't a browser-specific issue. I think something on the server side is off; as detailed in Forum Issues.
- Claincy • Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:36 am(Not sure what's going on with the formatting, there haven't been any changes to the site. Maybe a change in chrome that changes how it reads the template/styling? I don't really know.)
- Claincy • Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:34 amMerry Christmas
- Herowannabe • Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:10 pmMerry Christmas everyone!
- Sir Jerric • Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:14 amHmm? Did I drop in halfway through a site update? Seems like a few formatting things are broken, or at least different.
- Herowannabe • Tue May 26, 2020 1:04 amIn case anyone missed it, The Stormlight edition of Call to Adventure is up for preorder now. At US$45 + $10 off of shipping (use code TENOFFSHIPPING), the deluxe version is a no brainer for me.
- Herowannabe • Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:21 amRight? And I get the feeling that the worse is yet to come. Still, I'm optimistic about the future.
- Claincy • Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:04 amGlad your alright, it's quite a year isn't it?
- Herowannabe • Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 amSo we had a 5.7 earthquake yesterday. The first one that big in almost 20 years. That was exciting. Nobody injured, and only some moderate damage to some older buildings, but still.
- Kurkistan • Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:05 pmI'm always down for some MAG, if someone with more skill/free time wants to spin a campaign up.
- Kurkistan • Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:05 pmI'm WFH for the next few weeks at least as of Monday. I work in software development for an electronic health records company (so that's been interesting), so not much disruption in my work schedule.
- Sir Jerric • Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:11 pmPerhaps I should get back to drafting my homebrew tweaks for a Era 2 West Marches game again. Would provide something to discuss, and might even get a game launched eventually.
- Claincy • Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:50 amGlad you're going ok so far. Ah, yeah fireplace installation isn't something you can really do from home, not your own at least. I don't have the capacity to run a game right now, but I'd happily join one if someone else were able to.
- Herowannabe • Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:46 pmFine. There have only been a handful of cases in Utah but still they’ve shut schools and most everything down, so I feel like we’re ahead of the game here. Unfortunately my current job (installing fireplaces) is not one that I can do from home, so unless things change drastically over the next few weeks then my schedule won’t be changing much. Otherwise I’d suggest getting a MAG up and running while we have the downtime for it. I’ve been itching to play for a while.
- Claincy • Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:07 amIt hasn't taken off yet in Aust, the next week or two will probably determine how bad it gets here. How are you going Hero?
- Sir Jerric • Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:48 amI'm doing fine. Got told I have to telework for a least two weeks, but that doesn't actually give me any more free time, since my commute was short.
- Herowannabe • Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 amMan I’ve been checking this site every now and then for months but apparently I have to let the page sit open for ~10 seconds before it displays any new chat posts, so this whole time I thought nobody was posting anything. So how is everyone surviving this whole Coronavirus thing?
- Claincy • Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:18 amYeah I have a somewhat different alloy of law game I want to run, one that should continue smoothly even if some people aren't able to post for a little (as often happens ). But I still can't type enough to run it yet :/ Stupid thumbs are taking a long time healing.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16 pm(Somehow I managed to open my bookmark within seconds of your post. I promise I wasn't actually lurking that desperately.)
- Sir Jerric • Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:14 pmI suppose we could start something again . . . like a discussion or something.
- Kurkistan • Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13 pmUnfortunately, yeah.
- Sir Jerric • Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:26 pmHappy next month! . . . It has gotten rather quiet around here.
- Sir Jerric • Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:22 pmHappy new . . . month!
- Justin Case • Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 pmHappy new year too you as well!
- Sir Jerric • Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 amHappy New Year!
- Sir Jerric • Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 pmMust be running the Elendel line.
- Justin Case • Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:40 pmSo... My kids watch a show called, "thomas the train engine" its about a steam locomotive. One of the trains favorite catch phrases is, "Cinders and ashes". If only my kids new. Makes me chuckle everytime i hear it.
- Justin Case • Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:01 pmYea... Those guys are the worst.
- Sir Jerric • Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:28 amBy much peering around the corners, with additional caution to be certain that no spike wielding shadows are creeping up on us as we observe.
- Justin Case • Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 pmThis "lurking" you all speak of, how is it done?
- Claincy • Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:26 amI'm also lurking/occasionally dealing with spam. Thumbs are still pretty buggered so I can't (or shouldn't) type too much.
- Herowannabe • Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:42 am
I've been lurking, too. I'm in the heart of my busy season with work, so I haven't had as much time for posting as I would like.Mac wrote: Wow. Someone said something.
- Sir Jerric • Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:06 pmWell, I have been lurking. I neglected to comment on the last post because I haven't taken the time to refresh my knowledge of SA and the Unmade. Too much moving to a new state and new job and the like keeping my mind elsewhere.
- Mac • Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:38 pmWow. Someone said something.
- Herowannabe • Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 pmIn case anyone missed It, here is the preview announcement for the metal dice kickstarter.
- Mac • Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:20 pmOkay someone made a point on Reddit I want to explore more. The idea that each of the Unmade are correlated to somethin about the Fused. This ties into the idea that Yelig-Nar only has access to the nine Surges the Fused get.
Who is chatting
No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds Refreshing…