Tavern of Doom: Danil Run

Try your luck at the Tavern of doom, or try out something else.

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Danil hits the guard with a brass flare

rolled 5d6:
5, 4, 5, 6, 5
ReaderAt2046
 

Postby tecslicer » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm

The Bodyguard defends with a spirit of three:

tecslicer rolled 3d6:
3, 3, 1


"The guard stiffens visably, then rocks back on his heels. His face is blank, pailing slightly. He looks around quickly then returns to the room closing the door."

The guard's willpower has been reduced by 2, to 5.

The serving maid reaches the bar and begins to draw a pitcher of spiced wine for the lord. You see her sholders shudder as she cries quietly.
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Danil gets up and moves over next to the private room. He leans idly on the wall next to the door. When the maid enters the room (if that happens before I post again), he burns Tin and eavesdrops.
ReaderAt2046
 

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 pm

tecslicer wrote:The Bodyguard defends with a spirit of three:

Original post: tecslicer rolled 3d6:
3, 3, 1


The guard's willpower has been reduced by 2, to 5.



2 Willpower damage out of 7 is also enough to inflict a Severe Burden. I would suggest either heightened anxiety or a paranoid fear of that particular serving maid.
ReaderAt2046
 

Postby tecslicer » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 pm

True. I forget about that burden thing. The guard is more anxious/jumpy.

"You sidle up to the door and burn tin. The music from the fiddler is suddenly painfuly loud, and makes it hard to hear, but as the door opens you hear the guard explaining to the Lord that someone has just used allomancy on him. "The Allomancer must be powerful my lord. It felt like a physical blow!" "And what would you know of allomancy?" the lord asks "...still we had..." the maid returns to the common room, and closes the door, cutting off the lord mid ponder."
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 am

Danil briefly burns bronze.
ReaderAt2046
 

Postby tecslicer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 am

Danil is almost disappointed that no allomantic pulses beat around him...
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am

Danil returns to his table. When the maid arrives with the ale, he whispers to her, "Did you see how that guard jumped when i Pushed him?"
ReaderAt2046
 

Postby tecslicer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 pm

The maid looks at you strangely "You pushed him? I didn't see you pu..." she is interrupted as the door to the private room opens. Four guards stomp out, the last one looks a bit edgy. They are followed by the lord Jah'due. His face shows no emotion, but his body language suggests he us unhappy.
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm

"This sort of Push," says Danil, a little bit louder. He burns zinc and Riots the maid's sense of happiness.
rolled 4d6:
2, 2, 5, 4


He then turns towards Lord Jah'due, as if he'd just noticed him. He regards him with a carefully crafted look of utter disinterest.

(Danil is still burning bronze, and I don't think he'd have to concentrate to know if someone started burning, though he'd have to concentrate to know who and what. Also, what are the guards and Lord Jah'due armed with?)
ReaderAt2046
 

PreviousNext

Return to Testing Center


  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest