Tavern of Doom: Zae Rew Run

Try your luck at the Tavern of doom, or try out something else.

Postby tecslicer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
hummm, yes yes, Interesting indeed. So I don't know this fellow at all?
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Postby Justin Case » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:13 am

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
Let's just say this. You know him but the fact that he went in to talk to the noble has you a little confused.
Justin Case
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Postby tecslicer » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Zae plays the hand of solitaire. His mind is working through the possibilities and he does not have time to think about what cards he places where, but he places them for show.

Why is he here? How could I have missed him working my target over the past few weeks? I could barge in on them, and... no. I could scrub the job. I could start a riot in here then... ARGH!!! I need more information to plan well. Maybe the barkeep will know what Havrell's play is. Or my contact might...

Zae looks down at the hand of cards and notices that he did play the hand well, but picks up the cards and walks to the bar for a refill and a few questions. He places the empty mug on the bar and asks for another.
"I didn't know Havrell came here. I would have suggested we meet here for our usual card games if I knew he was a regular." He says with a smile and a thumb in the direction of the closed door.

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
(Charm + "Griffter" and "Dapper" to get the barkeep into a talkative mood.)
tecslicer rolled 6d6:
2, 2, 5, 6, 3, 6
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Postby Justin Case » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
I am actually going to roll one less die for the barkeep since you beat him before.
Justin Case rolled 3d6:
1, 6, 6
Thats so sad.


The barman stops washing the counter. He looked Zae right in the eyes. "Havrell, doesn't come here often. When he does business is good. But seeing as how you know him, I would think you would know enough not to talk about him to loud. I think you are an honest man and do not intend harm. Maybe something has you on edge? You seem to be keeping to yourself. I'll give a man that." He adds with a nodd. "And I'll give you this. If your know as much as you say you do about out mutual acquaintance i'm sure he will meet with you after his current meeting."

The barkeeps turns around and picks up a glass to clean. "Speaking of Ruin." And he begins to whistle.

A yell erupts from the private room as the door is thrown open violently. "...You are CRAZY!" the noblemen shouts. "I could get that for..." He froze as he realized the door was open. He glared at his personal guard who had opened the door. "Markov!" He roared.

The guard dropped his head and coward expecting punishment. "Sorry, sir! But you motioned you wanted to leave!" He pleaded.

"Nevermind! We are leaving!" He exclaimed loudly. Then he and his entourage left in a hurry. As the door to the private room swung back and forth. Zae saw his acquintance sigh, slowly stand, and head towards the door. Upon entering the common room he greeted everyones stares of curiousity with a smile and said, "Idiot. Could get it for less? Well, then why didn't he. Would have saved me an early morning and the trip out here."

The room erupted in laughter. Havrell looked at Zae and gestured towards his table.
Justin Case
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Previous

Return to Testing Center


  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest