Between a rock...

General role play during an adventure
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator
Posts: 2658
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

shk_name: Simo Cranli

shk_asr :
Phy: 5 Res: 4 Hea: 9
Cha: 3 Inf: 2 Repn: 5
Wit: 5 Spi: 3 Will: 8
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Prove the power of the competence over genius
Profession: Sharpshooting Master at Arms
Specialty: Ambush
Feature: Sunglasses
Personality: Patient

Other Traits:
Student of Tactics
Professional
PowersPowersPowersaBendalloy 5

Stunts:
Marksmanship - Requires 1 fewer Nudge for Aimed Called Shots.
Customize Guns: Perfect Balance
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Between a rock...

Post by Kurkistan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Once out of earshot, Simo heads briskly back towards the main group.
Tecslicer
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 2278
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Between a rock...

Post by Tecslicer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Doc and Ruben watch the wolf while he finishes drinking, not drawing any closer but setting out some more food. "His leg looks in bad shape." says Doc, slowly fishing around in his doctor's bag. "Lets see if we can sedate him and set it." Doc takes the water bowl, as the wolf moves to the new food, adds more water and a dose of sedative, then sets the bowl back down.
Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
Wits roll for the wolf to detect the sedative. Wits3
Tecslicer rolled 4d6:
5, 3, 4, 4
The wolf's leg is broken, but his nose is working just fine. After a sniff of the water the wolf's fur rises and he begins to growl. he moves back to the food, then his ears perk up, he snaps up a strip of jerky, and quickly limps away from the wagons. A short time latter, Simo and Saolin return from their scouting.
Tecslicer
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 2278
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Between a rock...

Post by Tecslicer » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:15 am

The sun sets behind the low hills to the west. The quiet of the night is broken by the buzz of insects, the rustle of the wind in the grass and the sounds of four scholars and horses.

"Anybody seen Maura around? She went off to find firewood..."
Tecslicer
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 2278
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Between a rock...

Post by Tecslicer » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:16 am

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
We are waiting on your narrator to stop being lazy cowardly manure and start narrating again after having a kid. Towards that end I've started re-reading AOL and will be pre-ordering SOS soon.

For the game, Nothing terrible happens to the crew during the night and the morning will bring new light if not new hope. You should be able to reach Isaccus' Bend by the afternoon, you just need to decide whether to take the Obviously-a-trap "Isaccus' Shortcut" or the Kollos watched main road, by the canal.

Also, since I am horrible about awarding them in the moment and rereading things reminded me...

I AWARD EVERYONE 1 AP! SIMO and SAOLIN for finding the kollos guards and escaping, and EnVoor for failing to convince the obviously-majical-wolf to talk, but doing his best anyway.
Post Reply

Return to “Action”