In quest for (Twyliana, Rholoden)

Moderator: Daris

Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Re: In quest for (Twyliana, Rholoden)

Post by Kadrok » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
That would leave Fen and Fishrage. Fen's been around, he's been updating CSS. So that leaves...

Fishrage last visited the site yesterday. Is something waiting on him or Fen?
thuvia

Post by thuvia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Where's Kyan?
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Kadrok » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:59 pm

thuvia wrote:Where's Kyan?
Yikes! That's right! There's 7, not 6. Kyan hasn't been on since the 7th... so 3 weeks? Are we waiting on Kyan then?
Daris

Post by Daris » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 am

Kyan in this thread. As for all the others who just popped in, please proceed to your threads. Apparently we actually have all the players present for the next section of the road.
thuvia

Post by thuvia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 pm

I'lll wait and see if Kyan comes to figure out if he needs to go somewhere right?
Daris

Post by Daris » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:19 am

Does Twyliana have any reason to seek out Ral? I remember her being one of the few characters that didn't. By the way, did that noble you wanted to contact have a name? I have an NPC who'd fit the role.
After a long silence, Twyliana turned around to where Ral had been standing just a moment ago. The sneaky guy was nowhere to be found.
thuvia

Post by thuvia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:48 am

I'll take the NPC you have. Is there any info I need to get that would be useful for the group?
Twyliana shrugged continuing to work her way through the crowd. glancing at her horse she said.

"We'll just go talk to one of our contacts then."
Daris

Post by Daris » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 am

That's for you to find out.

What exactly are you trying to find in Erathel? Right now I'm going with the idea that you'll need more people who share your views on skaa politics if you're trying to make a change in the system. People with more influence than a plantation owner's younger daughter.
Twyliana decided to head for Lord Jacques Fourneau first. A minor nobleman with a surprisingly broad spectrum of connections. He would definitely be able to get her settled in Erathel and help her out. For a price. Fortunately, the contact referring her to Fourneau had mentioned that this particular lord occasionally dabbled in less than legal businesses, so her lack of money wouldn't be as much of a problem as with most noble contacts.

--------------------------------

Fourneau's mansion was situated in the northern part of Erathel. A tall and thin man opened the door and glanced at Twyl over the rim of his spectacles.

"This is the residence of Lord Jacques Fourneau. His lordship is currently at home. Who shall I announce, Mylady?"
thuvia

Post by thuvia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:32 pm

"You may inform him that miss Wardwick is here to speak to him." Stuffy butler. Twyl grumble to herself as the Tall man disappeared. Now I just have to figure out what would be the most valuable thing he might need in return that only I can offer him.
Daris

Post by Daris » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:36 pm

A short while later, the man reappeared. "Lord Fourneau is expecting you in his office, Miss Warwick. Please follow me. Would you care for some tea and biscuits?"

Return to “Action”