Justice, Like Ash (take 2)

Info about the Crew, its motives and methods, and its members

Postby Conquestor » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:51 pm

I have also played the MAG and have not played PBP.
Conquestor

Character name: Lorien

: Attr -- Stand -- Res: :
Phy: 3 -- Res: 4/4 -- Hea: 7/7

Cha: 3 -- Inf: 3/3 -- Rep: 6/6

Wit: 5 -- Spi: 2/2 -- Wil: 7/7
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive - Discover the secrets of the Metallic arts
Profession - scholar
Specialty - Metalurgy
Feature - Battle scar on left arm
Personality - Sarcastic
PowersPowersPowersFeruchemy / 3 in all metals.
InventoryInventoryInventory3 MetalMinds average / staff.
1st MetalMind - Pewter 50/100 - Steel 50/100 - Iron 50/100
2nd MetalMind - Bronze 50/100 - Copper 50/100 - Zinc 50/100
3rd MultiMind - Gold 50/100 - Brass 50/100 - Tin(sight) 50/100
Aluminum Mind - 25/50
Nicrosil(Iron) Mind - 12/25
1 Atium bead

Postby Strigo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Well, I was lurking at this last night (I may have stayed up all night, relearned character creation, and sketched out four draft character ideas, but it's not like I have self-control problems or anything), and didn't think this would pick up speed right now, since things have been pretty quiet, and it'd been 3-4 days since the last post.

Boy was I wrong.

If space still works out now/before launch/after launch (or Hero doesn't really love Kadrok, y'know, either way :twisted: ), I'd definitely be interested, since everything I've joined so far was dead on (or before) arrival.

Time/posting commitment-wise, I should be fine. I think PM's are set to send a notification to my email (someone want to test that for me?), and if not, I know it's set up to let users send me an email, and that should always get my attention, even if something distracting comes up for a few days.

EDIT: I probably mentioned this ages ago in an introduction somewhere, but in case it comes up, I'll answer the question you just asked the others as well: Have nominally played MAG before (aforementioned everything dying at launch), and have done a fair bit of character creation :roll: Loads of PBP experience (almost all of my roleplaying experience has been via free form narrative PBP, which I've been doing for at least a decade or so). Very familiar with slow progress and spontaneous death/vanishment, which is partly why I explicitly okay-ed email harassing me if necessary, since I hate accidentally being one of the people responsible for that XD
Strigo

Character name: Taharazad

Phy: 2 -- Res: 3/3 -- Hea: 5/5

Cha: 5 -- Inf: 4/4 -- Rep: 9/9

Wit: 6 -- Spi: 4/4 -- Wil: 10/10

AP: 2
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Bring Down the Steel Ministry
Profession: Steward
Specialty: Meticulous Planner
Feature: Flawless Diction
Personality: Warm, but Strict

Allomancy Scholar
Fastidious Forger
Terris Resistance Fighter

Stunts
I Mean No Harm!

Networks
Terris Resistance
PowersPowersPowersNone
InventoryInventoryInventoryAllomancy Vials (1 pewter, 1 iron) - P
Medical Supplies - P
Steward's Robe - P

Postby Herowannabe » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Strigo wrote:Well, I was lurking at this last night (I may have stayed up all night, relearned character creation, and sketched out four draft character ideas, but it's not like I have self-control problems or anything)

Sounds perfectly normal to me. :D

and didn't think this would pick up speed right now, since things have been pretty quiet, and it'd been 3-4 days since the last post.

Boy was I wrong.

If space still works out now/before launch/after launch (or Hero doesn't really love Kadrok, y'know, either way :twisted: ), I'd definitely be interested, since everything I've joined so far was dead on (or before) arrival.

Time/posting commitment-wise, I should be fine. I think PM's are set to send a notification to my email (someone want to test that for me?), and if not, I know it's set up to let users send me an email, and that should always get my attention, even if something distracting comes up for a few days.

EDIT: I probably mentioned this ages ago in an introduction somewhere, but in case it comes up, I'll answer the question you just asked the others as well: Have nominally played MAG before (aforementioned everything dying at launch), and have done a fair bit of character creation :roll: Loads of PBP experience (almost all of my roleplaying experience has been via free form narrative PBP, which I've been doing for at least a decade or so). Very familiar with slow progress and spontaneous death/vanishment, which is partly why I explicitly okay-ed email harassing me if necessary, since I hate accidentally being one of the people responsible for that XD

I'm right there with you. I really don't want this to trail off and die after a couple months, which is why I'm making a point of asking people to commit up front.

Anyway, you've persuaded me. I'll add you to the list. I've handled 6 before, and besides, Kadrok only half counts, since he's read the adventure before. So really he's more like a player controlled NPC (PCNPC?) ;)

Edit: and who knows, maybe we'll get a few more people to show interest before the adventure begins and we can persuade Kadrok (or someone else) to split off and run a second adventure. ;)
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Kadrok » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Hot tip: turn whomever stops showing up into a boss fight interlude between Chapter One and Two. 3:D
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Character name: Kara

Phy: 4 -- Res: 3/3 -- Hea: 7/7

Cha: 4 -- Inf: 3/3 -- Rep: 7/7

Wit: 5 -- Spi: 3/3 -- Wil: 8/8
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Protect my family
Profession: Thief
Specialty: Hard to read
Feature: Svelte
Personality: Inquisitive
PowersPowersPowersAllomancy
Iron 6
-Ironslide
-Iron-sight
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Formal clothing - Useful when blending in at high society events like Imperial gatherings and balls
(P) Misting vial - Contains 3 charges of Iron
(P) Lockpicks - Useful when picking locks
Misting vial - Contains 3 charges of Iron

Postby Herowannabe » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Okay crew, Justice Like Ash is up and running! You should be able to see the forum on the main page, as well as the Action, Safehouse, and Crew subforums. Pop on into the Crew Subforum and lets get our team assembled! :D
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Previous

Return to The Crew