TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Get back at my Father
Profession: Senator's son
Specialty: Reading other people
Feature: Charming Smile
Personality: Condescending
PowersPowersPowersZinc (Allomancy): 5
- Stunts: Riot Aim
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Misting Vial: Contains 3 charges of Zinc
(PP) Terringul Ripper: +1 Damage, 12/12 shots, Range: Close/Medium *(This weapon can be fired as a normal firearm (using shots), or as a rotary gun (using a salvo). Firing a salvo requires at least 10 shots.)
(P) Formal Clothing: Useful when (patronizing one's inferior companions) blending into high society events like formal dances and gatherings
(P) Pocketwatch: A small timepiece that keeps good time

Elsander Feltri

Post by Herowannabe » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:47 am

Concept: Senator's son

Crew
Name:
Cause:
Target: The statue at the Manor
Method: Theft

Race: Noble/Terris
Sex: M
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170lbs

Code: Select all

ATTRIBUTES       STANDINGS           RESILIENCES
 Physique:  2     Resources:  5/5     Health:      7/7
 Charm:     4     Influence:  7/7     Reputation: 11/11
 Wits:      4     Spirit:     2/2     Willpower:   6/6
Traits
Drive: Get back at my Father
Other Traits/Stunts:

Burdens:

Tragedy: Used by my Father for his personal gain and overshadowed by my elder brother, who is twin-born.

Destiny: Sieze control of House Feltri- and my own destiny.

Secrets known:

Powers:
Zinc (Allomancy): 5

Equipment:
(P) Misting Vial: Contains 3 charges of Zinc
(PP) Terringul Ripper: +1 Damage, 12/12 shots, Range: Close/Medium *(This weapon can be fired as a normal firearm (using shots), or as a rotary gun (using a salvo). Firing a salvo requires at least 10 shots.)
(P) Formal Clothing: Useful when patronizing one's inferior companions blending into high society events like formal dances and gatherings

Advancements: 0
Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
Character creation:
-5AP: increased Wits
-5AP: increased Influence

Backstory:
Elsander is the second son of Alloran Feltri, the same one mentioned in two places in the Elendel broadsheet (top right and near the middle-left). Despite what the broadsheet article says, Alloran is not a rioter. Instead he pressured his son Elsander, who *is* a rioter, to help him with his campaigning efforts. Alloran, now Senator Feltri, pulled enough strings to divert the investigation and cover up Elsander's role, and has ordered Elsander to keep his head down and avoid drawing attention (something tells me this adventure is going to see Elsander disobeying that order...) ;)
Last edited by Herowannabe on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Character is mostly done now- I just need to pick equipment
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Name: Elsander Feltri

asr :
Phy: 2 -- Res: 5/5 -- Hea: 7/7

Cha: 4 -- Inf: 7/7 -- Rep: 11/11

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 2/2 -- Wil: 6/6
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Get back at my Father
PowersPowersPowersZinc (Allomancy): 5
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Misting Vial: Contains 3 charges of Zinc
(P) Formal Clothing: Useful when (patronizing one's inferior companions) blending into high society events like formal dances and gatherings

Re: Elsander Feltri

Post by Herowannabe » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:49 am

Alright, I think Elsander is pretty much done and ready to go.

I gave him some fancy new tech (Terringul Ripper) from the Masks of the Past preview, I hope that's alright.

Also, "pocket watch" is basically a placeholder for now, because I couldn't find any other props that I wanted. I may swap it out once I get MotP (gotta scrape together the funds first ;) )
bobbyboone

Narrator

Post by bobbyboone » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:29 am

Herowannabe wrote:I gave him some fancy new tech (Terringul Ripper) from the Masks of the Past preview, I hope that's alright.
Fine with me. 3:D
Mac

Name: Red

asr :
Phy: 7 -- Res: 2/2 -- Hea: 9/9

Cha: 2 -- Inf: 3/3 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 5 -- Spi: 4/4 -- Wil: 9/9
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Understand Human Culture
Profession: Steward
Specialty: Stealth
Feature: Long-arms
Personality: Serious
PowersPowersPowersKoloss-Blood (+1 to Physique, +2 dice in rolls involving physical strength)

Allomantic Tin 5

Stunts:

Tin-ker (By using your finely-honed senses, you can detect structural and manufacturing defects in a mechanical object or device, allowing you to quickly disable it. While burning Tin, the Difficulty of all rolls to disable simple objects such as a locks, door hinges, or pulleys is reduced by 2, while the Difficulty of rolls to disable more complex objects such as guns, automobiles, or electrical systems is reduced by 1. In either case, this Difficulty cannot be reduced below 1.)
InventoryInventoryInventoryTin Misting Vial (P)
Sheathknives (P) (Dmg +1 Touch/Touch, Thin knives which are easily concealed in sleeves.)

Post by Mac » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 am

Kadrok wrote: In the wake of the collapse, and renewal of the world, it is said that he turned instead to breeding, and the mixing of Allomantic and Feruchemical bloodlines to create something akin to the Lord Ruler's power.

[...]

Jastes's descendants have generally considered their potential for Twinborn to be worth the effort.
I mean... she doesn't quite sound like a sulty femme fatale. "My, you sure have genes that I think will make our descendants dominant... Let us procreate for world domination!"

Return to “Character Sheets”