Brainstorms

Oh No, Not Again Safehouse

Moderator: Mac

Postby Mac » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm opening this for people to start discussing what they plan for their characters to do as part of incoming prep work. Remember, you'll be allowed a reasonable number (three or four) rolls to gather information and try to get bonuses to your prep work roll, and you might be allowed to help each other in certain ways. There's a good chance I'll decide to give larger bonuses if you find a way to work together.
Mac

Postby Conquestor » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:41 pm

I think Zak would start by rolling influence, and see if we can get some back up. ;)
Conquestor

Postby Mac » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Conquestor wrote:I think Zak would start by rolling influence, and see if we can get some back up. ;)

Cool! Who do you want back-up from? All the way to Elendel for some constables? Mercenaries? Another Kolloss tribe? Roughs lawmen? The Kandra? Mysterious rock-people from the mountains?
Mac

Postby Conquestor » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Mac wrote:Cool! Who do you want back-up from? All the way to Elendel for some constables? Mercenaries? Another Kolloss tribe? Roughs lawmen? The Kandra? Mysterious rock-people from the mountains?

The mysterious rock-people of course! Also use either influence or wits (whichever applies) to build a wall around our base and make it more, over-all, safe. I imagine that Hero's character will have a higher physique, so I think he should do some reconnaissance for us. :)
Conquestor

Postby jeremyguebert » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Gunny's first priority is arming people who aren't particularly well-armed yet, by building more guns. The other thing I can thing of him doing would be to make some upgrades in the town's defenses to be more gun-friendly (gun rests on the barricades, murder holes, that kind of thing).
jeremyguebert

Return to Safehouse