Preparations: 1/3

Oh No, Not Again Action

Moderator: Mac

Postby Skullduggery » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:24 am

While storing his health, feeling his immune defence weaken. Well not feeling, but more like imagining and knowing he thought to himself. He made his way towards the people that had taken charge and was planning tactics. "Have we any idea how many Koloss to expect? Have scouts been sent off to count them?"
Skullduggery
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am

Postby Mac » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 am

The old men are discussing tactics around a crude map of the town and surrounding area drawn in the dirt. One of them looks up, a bit surprised by this man.

"Um, scouts? No, no, we don't have any of those. A few refugees survived and managed to make it to town. From their reports, it sounds like there are several hundred koloss. We should out-number them, at least. Of course, with koloss, that hardly matters, now does it."
Mac
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 am

Postby Skullduggery » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:27 am

(Would my character know if Koloss when they attack towns only bring Warriors or the entire tribe, children and all)
Skullduggery
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am

Postby Mac » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Roll a Wits check. This will not be your primary check, you are just gathering information.
Mac
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 am

Postby Skullduggery » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:19 am

(How do I roll?)
Skullduggery
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am

Postby Herowannabe » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am

Skullduggery wrote:(How do I roll?)


When you're posting (or editing) a reply, across the top of the text box there are a bunch of buttons. Click the "dice" button and in between the brackets type the number of dice you're rolling using the format: #D6

for example, this:
Code: Select all
[dice]10D6[/dice]


will give you this:
Herowannabe rolled 10d6:
1, 3, 3, 6, 3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 6
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Skullduggery » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 am

Skullduggery rolled 4d6:
4, 3, 3, 2


(I don't think I have any traits apply)
Skullduggery
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am

Postby Mac » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 pm

From what Ricky knows of modern koloss, this whole thing is unusual. They simply don't act like this anymore. Their behavior is reminiscent of the Age of Ash, when there were no children, no elderly, so the entire tribe would march.

Still, assuming they haven't lost all sense, you're pretty sure that most of who they will have brought will be warriors... though there's no reason to think that doesn't include their children.
Mac
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 am

Postby Skullduggery » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 am

"Does this outnumbering include the total population or only those capable of fighting?" Ricky asked him. "We can't have everyone risking their lifes. Also have any prepartions for defence been made?
Skullduggery
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am

Postby Mac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am

"Of course we don't expect the children to fight. They and many of the women are not part of our troops."

He waves towards the simple wall, mostly a place for people to rest guns on to aim and fire. Townspeople are working on them even now.

"That's the wall we've been able to build so far. Never expected to need more than a fence out here."
Mac
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Action


  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest