Sensational Yarns Skype session?

A place for General and Out of Game discussions.

Postby Herowannabe » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Sir Jerric wrote:Particularly if we pass around the Narrator role. One character drops out, another comes in.

Personally, I am on-board with high-stakes dramatic deaths as another means of keeping a one-shot feel.

That can be arranged... 3:D
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Druggeddwarf » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey, is there still space in this? I wanted to give the Mistborn to try out.
Druggeddwarf

Postby Herowannabe » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Druggeddwarf wrote:Hey, is there still space in this? I wanted to give the Mistborn to try out.

Welcome Druggeddwarf! You are more than welcome to sign up. With you and Kingsdaughter (I happen to know she’s planning on signing up) our group is getting pretty big though. Looks like it’s time to split it.

Would anyone be willing to Narrate a Yarn for the second group? If you Narrate for group 2, you would still be allowed to be a player in Group 1. ;)
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby boongeebee » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Do we have an idea of when either group would be playing? I know some of the people involved are on the other side of the world from me, so scheduling might be an issue.
boongeebee

Postby Sir Jerric » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't know when anything is happening yet, but I imagine that something like this may come in handy.

For example, I have some availability four days a week at 8pm CST (Your time zone).
Sir Jerric

Postby Kingsdaughter613 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi! My account was activated, so now I can post here. I’m still interested in playing.
Kingsdaughter613

Postby boongeebee » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 pm

That is a great tool, Sir Jerric!

I am available on Wednesdays and Saturdays (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... =2128&ah=2)
Sorry, don't know how to make the link say anything different like Jerric did. :oops:
boongeebee

Postby Kingsdaughter613 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:02 am

I’m available most evenings EST, but not from sundown Friday through an hour past sundown on Saturday. I’m also often available from 12PM - 3PM.
Kingsdaughter613

Postby Herowannabe » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 am

Welcome Kingsdaughter! Glad to have you with us.

re: Scheduling:

I have created a new thread to discuss scheduling in, so let's please move that part of the discussion to there. Thanks. :)

Also, it's only been a few hours, but I'm still hoping that someone will volunteer to Narrate for Group #2.

EDIT:
A few more things:
@Druggeddwarf and @Kingsdaughter, again, welcome to the site. :) As new members, I invite you to head over to This thread and introduce yourself and to the Brandonology thread and letting us know how familiar you are with Brandon Sanderson’s books, so we don't inadvertently spoil anything for you. I also encourage you to read through this thread, if you haven't done so already. We have several new players here so there's some good intro stuff scattered throughout.

@everybody, just as a reminder, if you haven't done so yet, please go vote on which Sensational Yarn(s) that you're the most interested in, and post in that thread too, so that we know who has and hasn't voted yet.

Also, while I'm at it, here's a list of all the players we have so far:

1. Me (Narrating Group #1)
2. Billsmiley
3. Boongeebee
4. Claincy
5. Sir Jerric (Narrating Group #2)
6. Kadrok
7. Kurkistan
8. Druggeddwarf
9. Kingsdaughter613
Last edited by Herowannabe on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Sir Jerric to the Player List
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Sir Jerric » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:03 am

Herowannabe wrote:Also, while I'm at it, here's a list of all the players we have so far:

1. Me (Narrating Group #1)
2. Billsmiley
3. Boongeebee
4. Claincy
5. Kadrok
6. Kurkistan
7. Druggeddwarf
8. Kingsdaughter613
I'm apparently not a player yet, ;) so I suppose I might as well volunteer to Narrate the Second group. I am guessing they aren't going to be running at the same time, just due to the way schedules tend to work, so I might be spying on the other session anyway. 3:D
Sir Jerric

PreviousNext

Return to Safehouse