Sensational Yarns Skype session?

A place for General and Out of Game discussions.

Postby Herowannabe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 am

So obviously I wasn’t able to join you guys last night. How did it go?
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Sir Jerric » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Given my love for feedback, I am going to hold back and let boongeebee and BillSmiley give their opinions on how well the game went rather than dominate the conversation with my perspective. :D

I will say a few non-opinionated things, though. We had two players, and two more said they might show later. I tried to keep an eye on online statuses so I could invite any stragglers, but no activity was noticed.

I was targeting three hours, and the session ended at four. The ending left some content unexplored, and left an opening for other players to jump in to finish the Yarn. I am currently proposing a "Hamlet Part 2" on Jan 12 or Jan 13.

And since I haven't replied to the previous inquiry, I should have some free time in the evenings during the Christmas-New Years interstices. Same starting time as last night.
Sir Jerric

Postby boongeebee » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:22 am

I had a lot of fun. We got a little more familiar with how the rules work in a game and accomplished some stuff. We got into a bit a grind at the end with a metal conflict, but that was about the only tedious part.
boongeebee

Postby Druggeddwarf » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 am

So.. I did a bit of work wrangling, especially with how crazy things have been, and it turns out that I can actually get the evening of the 27th off, if that would help anyone.
Druggeddwarf

Postby Herowannabe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 am

Druggeddwarf wrote:So.. I did a bit of work wrangling, especially with how crazy things have been, and it turns out that I can actually get the evening of the 27th off, if that would help anyone.

Maybeeeeeeeeee..... I don’t know my schedule for next week yet. At this point I am planning on getting through Christmas day and then looking at schedules to figure out when we can do this session.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby boongeebee » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:39 pm

The 12th works for me.
boongeebee

Postby Sir Jerric » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Good to hear.

Unless BillSmiley has any strenuous objections, we will plan on Hamlet Part 2 on the evening of the 12th. Anyone is invited to join, as the first part ended with an opening for other characters to participate.
Sir Jerric

Postby Herowannabe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:23 am

I MIGHT be able to pop in on the 12th... that’s a big “might” (literally and figuratively). Don’t plan on me, but i’ll Try to make it work nonetheless. I still really want to give my unnamed Kandra a whirl, he sounds fun. :)

And we really need to get my game scheduled. This past week has been crazy for me with family stuff, and this next week is shaping up to be crazy with work stuff. Though I could probably make the evening of the 5th or 6th work. After this next week my schedule can be a bit more flexible, if there is a particular day/time someone wants to aim for.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Druggeddwarf » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:34 am

Putting it on the calender. I have a good chance be able to make the 12th.
Druggeddwarf

Postby Kadrok » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 am

Guess who just got their computer's webcam functional again!
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

PreviousNext

Return to Safehouse