Yarn #1

A place for General and Out of Game discussions.

Which Yarn(s) would you like to do first?

The 3rd Octant Squeeze (Mystery)
5%
Blood of the Survivor (Kandra Heist)
15%
Fire in the Blood, Ash in the Air (Diplomacy)
10%
Game of Guildmasters (Politics)
10%
The Hamlet of Hemalurgy (Mystery)
15%
Hostility in Harmony Hollow (Mystery)
10%
Outpost Assault (Action)
10%
Seekers of the Southlands (Exploration)
20%
They all sound great, pick one at random!
5%

Total votes : 20

Postby Kurkistan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:52 am

I voted, ended up voting for most of them.
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Postby BillSmiley » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 pm

I've also voted, I went for a mystery, an exploration and a heist session
BillSmiley

Postby Sir Jerric » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 pm

So, I think we have about two thirds of the votes cast.

Seekers is currently in the lead, with Blood and Hamlet tied for second. As it happens, the one yarn that I have read is Hamlet, so perhaps I should go ahead and claim that one to narrate for my group?
Sir Jerric

Postby Kadrok » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:33 pm

If we're looking at Seekers of the South, would my Airship Science Officer be compatible with that adventure?
(Link: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=1223)

EDIT: That way it gives a reason for an Airship Science Officer to be involved in adventures in the North if she gets to play in later Yarns.

Also, I can use the starting 10AP to grab "Air Crew" and "Cold-Blooded", giving me two more props and building her thematic appropriateness.
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:58 am

Sir Jerric wrote:So, I think we have about two thirds of the votes cast.

Seekers is currently in the lead, with Blood and Hamlet tied for second. As it happens, the one yarn that I have read is Hamlet, so perhaps I should go ahead and claim that one to narrate for my group?

That sounds like a good idea. And I guess I’ll go ahead and take Seekers. I realize a couple people haven’t voted (I was one of them, but it felt weird for me to vote, and I’m happy to try any of them so I just did the “pick one at random” option) but they’ve had plenty of time to vote. I doubt anything is going to beat out Seekers at this point anyway.

So, let’s called this settled, shall we? I’ll run Seekers, and Sir Jerric will run Hamlet.

Kadrok wrote:If we're looking at Seekers of the South, would my Airship Science Officer be compatible with that adventure?
(Link: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=1223)

EDIT: That way it gives a reason for an Airship Science Officer to be involved in adventures in the North if she gets to play in later Yarns.

Also, I can use the starting 10AP to grab "Air Crew" and "Cold-Blooded", giving me two more props and building her thematic appropriateness.

I haven’t read the adventure yet but my gut reaction says all of that would be fine.

And if you’re joining Seekers then it will probably mean that the Auzzies will be in my group and Druggeddwarf will be with Sir Jerric. I’ll get that google spreadsheet set up soon, but right now It’s almost midnight and I have a busy busy day tomorrow so I better call it a night.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Previous

Return to Safehouse