Scheduling

A place for General and Out of Game discussions.
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Re: Scheduling

Post by Kurkistan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Druggeddwarf wrote:Hey guys.

Sooooooooo I'm in the UK, which makes me UTC+0, which means that I am probably at the most inconvinent time for most of you all - but Wednesdays are usually free for me if I could jump in a game at that time.
If you think you’re the most inconvenient then clearly you haven’t met Claincy/Kadrok, our Australian brethren. :P
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Druggeddwarf wrote:Hey guys.

Sooooooooo I'm in the UK, which makes me UTC+0, which means that I am probably at the most inconvinent time for most of you all - but Wednesdays are usually free for me if I could jump in a game at that time.
Kurkistan wrote: If you think you’re the most inconvenient then clearly you haven’t met Claincy/Kadrok, our Australian brethren. :P
Yeah, just so long as we don't put you AND the Auzzies AND some of us Yanks in the same group we should be able to make it work. Otherwise no matter what we do it will end up being the middle of the night for somebody. :roll:
Sir Jerric

Post by Sir Jerric » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Best one I can see for wrangling all three would be afternoon US, night UK, and next morning AU. Which for me would be Sunday afternoon (not my favorite, but could if short enough) or Wednesday afternoon (which also would need to be time limited).

My UTC -6 early morning is near midnight in UTC +11, which isn't great hours for either end.

EDIT: I like the presentation on this thing. The horizontal read at a glance is pretty handy.
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Fortunately we don’t have to make all 3 regions work at the same time. If we make sure the Auzzies are in one group and Druggeddwarf is in the other group then each group only has 2 regions to deal with.
boongeebee

Post by boongeebee » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:45 am

I was just playing around with the meeting website. What if Druggeddwarf and the Aussies are in one group? It would mean evenings for one and about the same time in the mornings for the other since they are about 11 hours different. Just a thought. :D

Edit: Nevermind. That doesn't account for one of the two possible Narrators.
Druggeddwarf

Post by Druggeddwarf » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:49 pm

If things do get tricky with times, I am happy to drop out. Don't want to make a Narrator wake up at stupid o clock in the morning.
Sir Jerric

Post by Sir Jerric » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:51 am

I think the case is more likely to be one where we provide a set of reasonable sounding times, and people name which times they could attend. Once we have a decent crew worth of people for a time slot, we'll run that.

I don't see any need for anyone dropping out. You might not jump in for some time slots, but there is no need to drop out.

I mean, as it stands, the Aussies haven't said anything in this thread (or have I missed something?). At this rate, the first session might be just US and UK folks.
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Kadrok » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:44 am

I’m one of the Aussies *fights off killer Koala* Them blighters are poisonous they are.

I’m in Hero’s group as per the Yarn thread. I’m also pretty flexible given I’m unemployed.
boongeebee

Post by boongeebee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 am

I am having so issues with my internet at home. Long story shortened, I am not sure when I will be able to get online at home. Hopefully before we start anything, but I may need to bow out for the first session. I will let you know.

Return to “Safehouse”