Alloy of Law on roll20

Advertisements for games in the making. Approved crews will be added to a new group, that will have its' own sub-forum.

Moderators: Kadrok, Gil-galad

Postby Daemon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 am

Hi, I'm looking for a player to join campaign set in Elendel and players are a group of bounty hunters looking for fame by any means possible. We are playing in Saturdays 6 PM GMT+1 on roll20 and Skype
Daemon

Postby Mac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:23 pm

That moment when you miss the "Reply" button and accidentally almost report the new guy...

How long do sessions usually last? I'm in EST and have only so much Bronze stored up...

What characters do you already have? Compounders, twinborn?
Mac

Postby Daemon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 pm

Usually we play around 2h and in a team we have one Twinborn Sharpshooter and one person without powers
Daemon

Postby Kurkistan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:22 pm

You might want to make a post on this thread so people who don't visit the site regularly will know about this.

--

On a related note, I'm somewhat tempted to use this as an attempt to revive Sigurd, since we never really got going with his campaign.

Problems with that:
  • Sig's a bit of a BS character reliant upon generous (cosmere-reasonable, but mechanically dubious) interpretation of the aElectrum rules.
  • I couldn't bare to part him from his dear bro Sate (of Speed Connection! fame), and Kadrok both a) Hasn't replied to this thread indicating interest and b) Would have to start playing at 6AM local (Australia is Australia).
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Return to Recruitment