Justice, like Ash

Advertisements for games in the making. Approved crews will be added to a new group, that will have its' own sub-forum.

Moderators: Kadrok, Gil-galad

Postby BreathTaker » Fri May 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new here, never played the game and was wondering if there is any room still? I will be building a character first thing tomorrow morning. I'm working on him right now but won't be done for a while. I haven't been able to play IRL due to being possibly the one one in my city to own the game, so I need to look some things over and try to make my guy awesome.
BreathTaker

Postby Kadrok » Fri May 09, 2014 10:55 pm

What city?
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Sat May 10, 2014 12:48 am

Yeah BreathTaker that should totally be fine if you wanted to join in on Daris's Justice, Like Ash campaign (assuming Daris approves, but I don't know why she wouldn't). We literally just started it today- 2 of the characters haven't even made an appearance yet.

We're running your basic thieving crew. Our crew right now consists of our leader- a bossy Rioter, two grunts- an ex-soldier Lurcher and an ex(?)-Hazekiller Tineye, and a bored Kandra who does whatever the rest of the crew tells him to do, and nothing else. So keep that in mind as you create your character. Just about any type of character would work well in our crew, except for maybe another Kandra, but even then we could probably make it work.

Also, at some point I would suggest dropping in on the Get To Know You thread and the Brandonology thread and introduce yourself. :)
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Daris » Sat May 10, 2014 12:57 am

Yep, I'm fine with it. Can you add him, Kadrok?
Daris

Postby Kadrok » Sat May 10, 2014 3:56 am

Gladly, but can it wait a couple of hours? I'm AFK at the moment (I'm in the next city over) and doing admin stuff on my tiny, laggy, iphone is asking for trouble...

If it can't wait I'll make a go of it...

EDIT: Back home and done. You should be able to see and post in 'Justice, like Ash (Daris) BreathTaker
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby BreathTaker » Sat May 10, 2014 9:25 am

Thanks all, I was planning on being a Coin Shot merc with some armor and some metal weapons that maybe get ungraded later. And Kadrok, I live in Tucson.
BreathTaker

Postby Kadrok » Sat May 10, 2014 9:37 am

Darn. Not my city.
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Claincy » Sat May 10, 2014 9:50 am

Kadrok wrote:Darn. Not my city.

Only about 12000km (7.5k miles) away :P
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Bill Whitmore » Sun May 11, 2014 1:44 am

Sorry I haven't posted over there. Heading that way now.

My old email was giving me problems so I got a new one. I was half-way through a post when I remembered I needed to change it on steelministry.com.

Yeeeeaaa. Apparently if you change your email address, your account is deactivated until Tec validates you again.

Bad timing on my part.

TO THE GAME!
Bill Whitmore

Postby Claincy » Tue May 13, 2014 5:18 am

Bill Whitmore wrote:Yeeeeaaa. Apparently if you change your email address, your account is deactivated until Tec validates you again.

Dunno why it does that. I fixed it when I saw it.
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment