Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Kurz - Koloss-blooded Outlaw

Post by Herowannabe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 am

Concept: Koloss-Blooded Outlaw.

Crew
Crew Name: The Scorchers
Cause: Burn it all down
Target: The Nobility (especially House Urvan)
Method: Arson, Assassination, and Assault

Race: Koloss-blooded
Sex: M
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 240 lbs

Attributes (S) Standings (W) Resiliences
Physique: 7 Resources: 3/3 Health: 12/12 (including +2 for Tough stunt)
Charm: 3 Influence: 2/2 Reputation: 5/5
Wits: 4 Spirit: 4/4 Willpower: 8/8

Traits
Drive: Regain former position within my tribe
Profession: Bodyguard
Specialty: Wilderness Survival
Feature: Koloss Tattoos
Personality: Resentful
Other Traits:

Burdens:

Tragedy: I was rejected and cast out by my tribe, and the position that was rightfully mine was given to my rival.

Destiny: To have my revenge on those who have wronged me and to regain honor and position within my tribe.

Secrets known:

Powers:
Koloss-blooded: +1 physique (max of 7), +2D with rolls involving physical strength
  • Dense Muscle: Kurz's muscles are especially tough as well as being exceedingly strong. He suffers 1 less damage from physical attacks.
  • Tough: Kurz is exceedingly durable, his Health is permanently increased by 2.
  • Multi-Attack: If Kurz is wielding a large weapon (such as his Koloss Blade), he can use it to attack several people at once, as long as they are all within range. You may make a multi-attack against as many targets as the total damage bonus of the weapon (e.g. 4 targets for a Koloss blade). When making a multi-attack, make a single attack roll which each target must defend against individually. Targets who are hit suffer 1 point of damage +1 per nudge spent.
Equipment:
(PP) Koloss Blade: +4 Damage, striking/striking. Etched with symbols from Kurz's former tribe.
(P) Bottle of Rotgut: Good for dulling painful memories.

Advancements: 2 AP
Out of Character. Click to reveal.
Advancement History:
+10 - Starting AP
-4 - Purchased Koloss Stunt "Tough"
-4 - Purchased Koloss Stunt "Multi-Attack"

Backstory:
Der Alleskrieg

Re: Kurz - Koloss-blooded Outlaw

Post by Der Alleskrieg » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 am

Cool! What're you going to do with the 10 bonus AP?
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

Der Alleskrieg wrote:Cool! What're you going to do with the 10 bonus AP?
Still deciding. Looking at picking up 1 or 2 Koloss-blooded stunts and/or raising an Attribute or Standing.
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 am

Updated/changed a couple things on my character sheet. Specifically, I changed Kurz's profession to bodyguard, as right now I'm currently envisioning him as having worked for Chaff for a long period of time- before the rest of the crew was gathered in.

There are still a few things to decide on. Specifically, details like his age/weight/etc, though part of that is dependent on backstories- specifically his age.

The main thing I'm wondering about is my equipment. At first I was thinking that Kurz would eschew normal weapons, and perhaps somewhere down the line "earn" (i.e.: get to the point in his own mind were he feels like he deserves to use) a Koloss Blade, but... well you know what, nevermind, I just decided. I'm going to give him a Koloss blade. :P

EDIT: Gave him the blade, and finalized his Koloss-blooded stunts. For all intents and purposes, Kurz is ready to play. 3:D I'll finish fleshing out his background and other details once I get some feedback from Zath and other characters.

Return to “Character Sheets”