Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Name: Kurz

asr :
Phy: 7 -- Res: 3/3 -- Hea: 12/12

Cha: 3 -- Inf: 2/2 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 4/4 -- Wil: 8/8
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Regain former position within my tribe
Profession: Bodyguard
Specialty: Wilderness Survival
Feature: Koloss Tattoos
Personality: Resentful
PowersPowersPowersKoloss-blooded: +1 physique (max of 7), +2D with rolls involving physical strength

-Dense Muscle: Kurz's muscles are especially tough as well as being exceedingly strong. He suffers 1 less damage from physical attacks.

-Tough: Kurz is exceedingly durable, his Health is permanently increased by 2.

-Multi-Attack: If Kurz is wielding a large weapon (such as his Koloss Blade), he can use it to attack several people at once, as long as they are all within range. You may make a multi-attack against as many targets as the total damage bonus of the weapon (e.g. 4 targets for a Koloss blade). When making a multi-attack, make a single attack roll which each target must defend against individually. Targets who are hit suffer 1 point of damage +1 per nudge spent.
InventoryInventoryInventory(PP) Koloss Blade: +4 Damage, striking/striking. Etched with symbols from Kurz's former tribe.
(P) Bottle of Rotgut: Good for dulling painful memories.

ap: 5

Re: Plans - The Urvan Mine Job

Post by Herowannabe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:18 am

Zath wrote:So, who's next in the action thread...?

@Der Alleskrieg, if I might humbly make a request/suggestion, and if it's not too much trouble: when you post a description or Narrator stuff in the action thread, could you add a little bit at the end that lets us know which character(s) can act next? Something like:
Description, action, death and glory! So on and so forth.
Suddenly, a herd of rabid sheep bursts out from behind the bushes and starts chasing our Heroes!

Next to act: Kelsier, Vin, Sazed

I think this would help us avoid confusion and hopefully move the game along a bit faster.
I think this is a fine suggestion, especially if you still insist on not creating different threads for the different groups of players when we are separated from each other.
Der Alleskrieg

Narrator

Post by Der Alleskrieg » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:16 am

Herowannabe wrote:
Zath wrote:So, who's next in the action thread...?

@Der Alleskrieg, if I might humbly make a request/suggestion, and if it's not too much trouble: when you post a description or Narrator stuff in the action thread, could you add a little bit at the end that lets us know which character(s) can act next? Something like:
Description, action, death and glory! So on and so forth.
Suddenly, a herd of rabid sheep bursts out from behind the bushes and starts chasing our Heroes!

Next to act: Kelsier, Vin, Sazed

I think this would help us avoid confusion and hopefully move the game along a bit faster.
I think this is a fine suggestion, especially if you still insist on not creating different threads for the different groups of players when we are separated from each other.
Sure. No problem! Sorry I've been busy.
Zath

Name: Chaff

asr :
Phy: 5 -- Res: 4/4 -- Hea: 9/9

Cha: 2 -- Inf: 2/3 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 2/2 -- Wil: 6/6
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Tear Down Authority
Profession: Miner
Specialty: Instinctive Knack for Chaos
Feature: Completely Hairless
Personality: Big Picture Guy, and to Ruin with the Details.
PowersPowersPowersAllomancy:
Brass 4
-Soothe Aim (Reaction) Stunt: Once per Beat, Chaff gains dice equal to his aBrass rating to affect aim of shooters targeting him. With success, damage is reduced by Outcome (pg 165 in AoL supplement).

Feruchemy:
Brass 4
-Kindling Touch (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 30 charges to burn/ignite/melt things with specific body part (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
-Protective Heat (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 10 charges to damage anyone touching Chaff.
Destroys all non-fireproofed clothing/equipment Chaff carries (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
Charges:
Left Earring: 0/100
Right Earring 1: 0/25 (currently storing 4 charges)
Right Earring 2: 0/25
Right Earring 3: 0/25
Right Earring 4: 0/25
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Brass Knuckles: Melee weapon. (Touch/Touch) +1 Damage. Also serves as a metalmind, holds 100 charges.
(P) Brassminds (4, small): Circular earrings in right ear. Hold 25 charges each.
(P) Stick of Dynamite: Explosive. (Close/Medium) Inflicts 5 damage at Touch-Striking, 2 damage at Close.
(P) Leather Duster: Heavy leather long coat, fireproofed (after much trial and error). Absorbs 1 damage from physical attacks.

ap: 1

Post by Zath » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:17 pm

To answer Skullduggery's question from the Action Thread:
Skullduggery wrote:wait compoundng wouldn't regiser for bronze right?

Compounding would indeed register for Bronze. A Compounder burns his/her metalminds Allomantically, which would give off an Allomantic pulse that could be detected by Seekers. Here's a WoB that implies that this would be the case:
Kaymyth
Could a Seeker savant tell the difference between regular Allomancy and Compounding?

Brandon Sanderson
It is possible!

Brandon has also said that it's possible for a Seeker to sense regular Feruchemy (though apparently it's insanely difficult and no one would know how to do it on Era 2 Scadrial).

In any case, it's probably safest to be a bit paranoid and assume that Bronze Mistings can sense your very thoughts. :P
Zath

Name: Chaff

asr :
Phy: 5 -- Res: 4/4 -- Hea: 9/9

Cha: 2 -- Inf: 2/3 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 2/2 -- Wil: 6/6
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Tear Down Authority
Profession: Miner
Specialty: Instinctive Knack for Chaos
Feature: Completely Hairless
Personality: Big Picture Guy, and to Ruin with the Details.
PowersPowersPowersAllomancy:
Brass 4
-Soothe Aim (Reaction) Stunt: Once per Beat, Chaff gains dice equal to his aBrass rating to affect aim of shooters targeting him. With success, damage is reduced by Outcome (pg 165 in AoL supplement).

Feruchemy:
Brass 4
-Kindling Touch (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 30 charges to burn/ignite/melt things with specific body part (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
-Protective Heat (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 10 charges to damage anyone touching Chaff.
Destroys all non-fireproofed clothing/equipment Chaff carries (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
Charges:
Left Earring: 0/100
Right Earring 1: 0/25 (currently storing 4 charges)
Right Earring 2: 0/25
Right Earring 3: 0/25
Right Earring 4: 0/25
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Brass Knuckles: Melee weapon. (Touch/Touch) +1 Damage. Also serves as a metalmind, holds 100 charges.
(P) Brassminds (4, small): Circular earrings in right ear. Hold 25 charges each.
(P) Stick of Dynamite: Explosive. (Close/Medium) Inflicts 5 damage at Touch-Striking, 2 damage at Close.
(P) Leather Duster: Heavy leather long coat, fireproofed (after much trial and error). Absorbs 1 damage from physical attacks.

ap: 1

Post by Zath » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Welcome back! I don't think anyone's heard from Der Alleskrieg in a while, so... <shrugs> Maybe...? :? Hopefully...?

Return to “Safehouse”