Der Alleskrieg

Narrator

Re: Chapter 1 Part 1: The Urvan Mine Job

Post by Der Alleskrieg » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:07 am

Conquestor wrote:
Der Alleskrieg wrote:
Conquestor wrote:
Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
wits roll to see if Evhar notices the boss thing.
Original post: Conquestor rolled 2d6:
3, 3

Edit: No STORMING Way! That is so lucky! And Ironic. :lol:
Evhar looks around the makeshift bar and looks for the biggest group of guards, he notices that this isn't the sort of place that an owner of a mine, especially an aluminum one, would hang around in, this must be some kind of other boss. He then goes and sits with them, trying to fit in and tell some jokes and stories. He starts of with his best joke, then a very interesting story of him saving an entire town from bandits!
Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
Using charm to get the men to like him, 4 for charm, 4 for uncanny luck.
Original post: Conquestor rolled 8d6:
2, 1, 6, 1, 1, 1, 5, 5

This is pretty awesome too, but could be better. ;)
Uncanny luck only gives you free nudges. No free dice.
Whoops, just ignore the last four dice then. (My fives! No!! :lol: )
No, you're gonna have to reroll.

And, since I'm feeling like a jerk today, do it at a one-die penalty.
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Name: Kurz

asr :
Phy: 7 -- Res: 3/3 -- Hea: 12/12

Cha: 3 -- Inf: 2/2 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 4/4 -- Wil: 8/8
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Regain former position within my tribe
Profession: Bodyguard
Specialty: Wilderness Survival
Feature: Koloss Tattoos
Personality: Resentful
PowersPowersPowersKoloss-blooded: +1 physique (max of 7), +2D with rolls involving physical strength

-Dense Muscle: Kurz's muscles are especially tough as well as being exceedingly strong. He suffers 1 less damage from physical attacks.

-Tough: Kurz is exceedingly durable, his Health is permanently increased by 2.

-Multi-Attack: If Kurz is wielding a large weapon (such as his Koloss Blade), he can use it to attack several people at once, as long as they are all within range. You may make a multi-attack against as many targets as the total damage bonus of the weapon (e.g. 4 targets for a Koloss blade). When making a multi-attack, make a single attack roll which each target must defend against individually. Targets who are hit suffer 1 point of damage +1 per nudge spent.
InventoryInventoryInventory(PP) Koloss Blade: +4 Damage, striking/striking. Etched with symbols from Kurz's former tribe.
(P) Bottle of Rotgut: Good for dulling painful memories.

ap: 5

Post by Herowannabe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:29 am

Uh.......... why? :|
Der Alleskrieg

Narrator

Post by Der Alleskrieg » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 am

Herowannabe wrote:
Uh.......... why? :|
Because I was cranky. Don't worry. It's over now.
Zath

Name: Chaff

asr :
Phy: 5 -- Res: 4/4 -- Hea: 9/9

Cha: 2 -- Inf: 2/3 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 2/2 -- Wil: 6/6
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Tear Down Authority
Profession: Miner
Specialty: Instinctive Knack for Chaos
Feature: Completely Hairless
Personality: Big Picture Guy, and to Ruin with the Details.
PowersPowersPowersAllomancy:
Brass 4
-Soothe Aim (Reaction) Stunt: Once per Beat, Chaff gains dice equal to his aBrass rating to affect aim of shooters targeting him. With success, damage is reduced by Outcome (pg 165 in AoL supplement).

Feruchemy:
Brass 4
-Kindling Touch (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 30 charges to burn/ignite/melt things with specific body part (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
-Protective Heat (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 10 charges to damage anyone touching Chaff.
Destroys all non-fireproofed clothing/equipment Chaff carries (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
Charges:
Left Earring: 0/100
Right Earring 1: 0/25 (currently storing 4 charges)
Right Earring 2: 0/25
Right Earring 3: 0/25
Right Earring 4: 0/25
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Brass Knuckles: Melee weapon. (Touch/Touch) +1 Damage. Also serves as a metalmind, holds 100 charges.
(P) Brassminds (4, small): Circular earrings in right ear. Hold 25 charges each.
(P) Stick of Dynamite: Explosive. (Close/Medium) Inflicts 5 damage at Touch-Striking, 2 damage at Close.
(P) Leather Duster: Heavy leather long coat, fireproofed (after much trial and error). Absorbs 1 damage from physical attacks.

ap: 1

Post by Zath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Pssst, Skullduggery, if you weren't planning on it already: <glances around to check for any meta-gaming police> remember to burn Copper so that no one senses Evhar burning his Chromiummind. <checks again for meta-gaming police> :mrgreen:

Ahem. Anyways. @Der Alleskrieg, are you going to use Conquestor's first roll and just chop off the last 4 dice, or are you using the re-roll? And are you waiting for Skull or Conquestor to do something more before you describe what happens next? Or...?
Basically: what do we need to do to get this game going again?
Zath

Name: Chaff

asr :
Phy: 5 -- Res: 4/4 -- Hea: 9/9

Cha: 2 -- Inf: 2/3 -- Rep: 5/5

Wit: 4 -- Spi: 2/2 -- Wil: 6/6
TraitsTraits and BurdensTraits & BurdensDrive: Tear Down Authority
Profession: Miner
Specialty: Instinctive Knack for Chaos
Feature: Completely Hairless
Personality: Big Picture Guy, and to Ruin with the Details.
PowersPowersPowersAllomancy:
Brass 4
-Soothe Aim (Reaction) Stunt: Once per Beat, Chaff gains dice equal to his aBrass rating to affect aim of shooters targeting him. With success, damage is reduced by Outcome (pg 165 in AoL supplement).

Feruchemy:
Brass 4
-Kindling Touch (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 30 charges to burn/ignite/melt things with specific body part (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
-Protective Heat (Compounding) Stunt: Spend at least 10 charges to damage anyone touching Chaff.
Destroys all non-fireproofed clothing/equipment Chaff carries (pg 188 in AoL supplement).
Charges:
Left Earring: 0/100
Right Earring 1: 0/25 (currently storing 4 charges)
Right Earring 2: 0/25
Right Earring 3: 0/25
Right Earring 4: 0/25
InventoryInventoryInventory(P) Brass Knuckles: Melee weapon. (Touch/Touch) +1 Damage. Also serves as a metalmind, holds 100 charges.
(P) Brassminds (4, small): Circular earrings in right ear. Hold 25 charges each.
(P) Stick of Dynamite: Explosive. (Close/Medium) Inflicts 5 damage at Touch-Striking, 2 damage at Close.
(P) Leather Duster: Heavy leather long coat, fireproofed (after much trial and error). Absorbs 1 damage from physical attacks.

ap: 1

Post by Zath » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Yeah, within 10 paces, but Gavin and Evhar are both in the same room, so I think you'd be close enough to shield him with Copper.

Return to “Action”