Reports.

A Place to scheme.

Postby tecslicer » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm

"Felt returns to the safehouse where Malcom is resting. "I followed the tracks, but they led to a beach then vanished. We might need to hire a boat sometime, though it might be harder to follow the tracks in the water. You feel up to visiting the other estate that was attacked today? Or should I amuse myself while you lie there groaning about the pain? Oh, and the lady we rescued last night was wearing the wrong colors. We might need to look into that..."
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby dbmeboy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

"Groaning in pain... bah! You're just lucky that I waited for you and didn't go investigate that one by myself."
dbmeboy

Postby tecslicer » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm

"Right. Maybe we can stop by the market and get you a nice cane, or hire a porter to carry you." Felt says as he leaves to go investigate the second attack.
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:27 pm

tecslicer wrote:"Right. Maybe we can stop by the market and get you a nice cane, or hire a porter to carry you." Felt says as he leaves to go investigate the second attack.

Wait a minute, I msut not have been clear on this. There was the pirate attack at Dwarrowdwelf and the monster raid on Lupus. the second one is what left the tracks you just investigated. there are no more attacks to investigate at the moment.
ReaderAt2046

Postby tecslicer » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 pm

OOC: OH. Can we go check it out again, and get a description of the entire estate? or would there be no point?
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby ReaderAt2046 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 am

Well, the general description of the plantation is as follows:

Lupus is a plantation dedicated to the breeding of animals, with its specialty being wolfhounds. The estate essentially consists of three concentric layers. The outermost, beyond the outer wall, consists of the farms that help supply Lupus with feed and vegeetables, and the tenements of the skaa that tend the farms. This is where the attack struck. The second layer, between the inner and outer walls, is primarily a set of pens for raising livestock. It also contains slaughtering yards, compost heaps, and other things the nobles don't care to look upon. The innermost section is the houses of the nobles and where the more pleasant animals, such as wolfhounds and cats, are bred.
ReaderAt2046

Postby tecslicer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 pm

"Felt returns from the plantation, thinking over the attacks and goes for a walk with Night. He wanders around the town till the sun starts to go down. He looks around to see what kinds of resources the town has, and what kind of defenses there are. "If the attacks are targeting such well defended plantations, might they attack a larger target?"

OOC: I also want to search for "Less than legal" sorts of shops. Like black market shops, and informants. What should I roll?
tecslicer
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Previous

Return to Safehouse