First Touch

A place to plan, scheme, and discuss what to do.
Tecslicer
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Character Name: Clay Montanya

AP: 4
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 71 times

First Touch

Post by Tecslicer » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:30 am

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
Ghost will arrive at the safehouse first. Vo and RaiVen will arrive at near the same times and Ser will be last.
We can start with Vo, RaiVen and Ghost already there and have Ser come in shortly after that.
It is late afternoon. And Calden is not back yet.

We are not to a breather point yet, but I'll restore one day's worth of resiliences and standings.
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Herowannabe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
so who are we waiting for to start this? Ghost arriving then each of us in turn? Or are we assuming we're all there and then Ser walks in?
Tecslicer
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Character Name: Clay Montanya

AP: 4
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Tecslicer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
Ghost will be there already, but I'm thinking RaiVen and Vo will enter together.
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 5259
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 am

Character Name: Narrator
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 149 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Kadrok » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
So... er... you guys coming? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for my cue here! :)
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Herowannabe » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
I'm just waiting for Ghost- who is supposed to get there first...
jscifert
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: First Touch

Post by jscifert » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 am

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
I am back from Gen Con and ready to start once Ghost comes in . . . :) Had a great time, played in Justice, Like Ash scenario and had a great table of folks, a blast!
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Herowannabe » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 am

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
Awesome! You should start a thread in the General forum and tell us about it. :)
Smurfs
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: First Touch

Post by Smurfs » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
I didn't think I needed to narrate coming in, but you all asked for it! I'm glad some people at least enjoy my writings.
Ghost walks into the house after the events in the city and sits down at a chair in the main room.
Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
cue laugh track for hijinks!
Tecslicer
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Character Name: Clay Montanya

AP: 4
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Tecslicer » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
What you're not gonna make lunch? :D
A small piece of that earlier quiet still lingers in the room. Unbroken by the conversations of absent crewmembers. The sounds of the lunchtime patrons of the restaurant next door, and the slow breathing of Ghost herself, are the only things holding the silence at bay.
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: First Touch

Post by Herowannabe » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Out Of Character: Click to revealShow
ha ha thanks Smurfs. :D
A few hours later, Vo enters the Safehouse. A little bit of Tin lets him know that Ghost is the only one there.

"Hello," he says to Ghost, moving to the kitchen to find something to munch on. "I got those rumors spread for you. The Ministry should be taking a lot of interest in that warehouse soon now."

Finding some bread and cheese that both smell mold-free, he takes them over to his chair in the corner and begins munching on them.
Last edited by Tecslicer on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit: to remove Calden from upstairs. He isn't there right now. ;)
Locked

Return to “The Safehouse”