Subforum permissions

Report Forum issues. Request forum changes, or report problems.

Postby Daris » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 am

I was wondering if it's possible to give people control for the subforum they're running a game in. Right now, if I want to add new players or decide that I'll need another subforum I have to ask someone else to do it and it'd be more convenient if I could set things up for myself.
Daris

Postby Claincy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:59 pm

I've set up your mod permissions for Adventures in the Southern Dominance, it took a while because I haven't set up mod permissions before so I had to work out how :)

I'll see if there is a way to do your other suggestions. I don't know if there is, but I'll look into it. In the meantime, at least one of Tec, Kad and I are online a lot of the time and fortunately adding a subforum or user is pretty quick.
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Claincy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:18 am

Ok, seems there is no way I can set it up so you can make subforums in your campaigns, but that shouldn't happen too often anyway.

I've set it up so you can give users permissions for Adventures in the Southern Dominium by adding them to the Southern Dominium players group.

To do so:
-Click "User Control Panel" in the top left
-Select the Usergroups tab
-Select the "Manage Groups" tab on the left
-Select manage users for the Southern Dominion Usergroup
-Use the box at the bottom to add the user

Users can also request permission to join the group (which I did while playing around with the settings), they should also appear in a list on that page and you can approve them through there.
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Daris » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:36 am

Thanks!

One thing I noticed, though, I seem to be able to delete posts from the Shoutbox (didn't try it but there's a Delete button).
Daris

Return to Forum Issues