Round 4: Fighting The Lord Ruler

Postby Herowannabe » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:24 am

The Lord Ruler
Race: Terris
Sex: Male
Age: 1000+
Height:
Weight:
Attributes Standing Resilience
Physique: 6 (16) Resources: 10/10 Health: 16/16 (26/26)
Charm: 6 Influence: 10/10 Reputation: 16/16
Wits: 6 Spirit: 10/10 Willpower: 16/16

Traits and Burdens:
Drive: Control the world to prevent the escape of Ruin
Profession: Emperor of the Final Empire
Specialty: "I am your God!"
Feature: Aura of Horror
Personality: Unshakeable

Additional Traits:
Sliver of Infinity
Assassination Survivor
Hemalurgic Overseer
Reputedly Invincible
Centuries of Experience

Powers:

Allomancy
Brass 20 All Stunts
Bronze 20 All Stunts
All other metals 10 All Stunts

Feruchemy
All metals 10

Hemalurgy
2 Atium Spikes (Increasing Allomantic Brass and Bronze from 10 to 20)

Charges:

Allomancy
3 charges of duralumin
2 charges of Brass, Zinc, Pewter, Steel
5 of Electrum, Gold, Aluminum, and all Basic metals

Feruchemy
193/200 144/150 Gold
100/200 30/100 Iron
200/200 120/200 Steel
90/100 Pewter
100/100 Tin (Sight)
100/100 Tin (Hearing)
0/100 Zinc
100/100 of Electrum, Aluminum, Duralumin and all other Basic metals
200/200 of Atium

Equipment:
18 Metalminds (Aluminum/Atium(2)/Brass/Bronze/Copper/Duralumin/Electrum/Gold(2)/Iron(2)/Pewter/Steel(2)/Tin(2)/Zinc)
3 Mistborn Vials expended
Formal Clothes (Intimidating Suit) - Conceals metalminds and looks stylish




Out of Character. Click to reveal.
This thread is for The Lord Ruler and everyone who engages him in combat personally. Right now that only includes Robert.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Herowannabe » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:25 am

Robert:
6/13 Health
2 Serious burden (slash over eye, gash in side)
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Herowannabe » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:58 am

Rashek studied the rebel leader in an eyeblink. His enhanced mental speed let him take note of the defiant look in the man's eyes, tinged with a bit of fear. Rashek took note of his leather armor and stone-tipped weapons- hazekiller armor. The man had no metal on him save for that which was burning in his stomach. Electrum, it was. And the man was well skilled with it, too. Likely an Oracle Savant. That was troubling. It meant that not only did this man know of Electrum's existence and Allomantic Power, but he had been able to obtain an ample supply of it and train extensively with the secret metal. Hopefully he had not told many people of the secret. But no matter if he did, he certainly would not have a chance to tell anyone else.


Out of Character. Click to reveal.
Next round officially beginning.
@ Kurkistan: I believe you already declared your typical attack/defend. The Lord Ruler will attack you with pewter. Those of your soldiers that are close enough to see your battle and do something about it are recovering from The Lord Ruler's steelpush last round, but will be joining in the fray (to what extent they can) next beat.

The Lord Ruler's attack: 10D + some left over
Herowannabe rolled 10d6:
5, 4, 6, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 2, 3


The Lord Ruler's defense: 10D +10n
Herowannabe rolled 10d6:
2, 1, 6, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 6, 3
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Herowannabe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 am

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
So it looks like you both miss each other. I'm just holding off on the narration until Kadrok decides what Jastes is going to do, just in case he decides to come over and interfere. 3:D
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Kadrok » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:31 am

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
Speaking of interferring, how would I go about hurling that Inquisitor at Rashek?
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 am

Postby Herowannabe » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 am

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
Get closer for starters. Right now The Lord Ruler is at long range from you or the inquisitor, and I imagine that the range of a steelpushed person is about the same as a thrown spear- Close range, medium at most (or less, if using physique and pewter rather than steel). Also you would need a good anchor on the inquisitor to push on. There is his spikes, but it would be mighty difficult to throw him with any sort of force while pushing on metal inside his body.

So all in all, not very likely as things stand now, but not impossible with a round or two of preparation.

EDIT: also, in case you weren't aware, we are awaiting your declaration and action in the other thread.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Herowannabe » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 am

Robert scrambles back, stabbing his spear at The Lord Ruler in a desperate attempt to get some space between them. Where are the others of our team? Vorun and Eddard, or Jastes? They are the ones who are supposed to be fighting this monster, not me! The Lord Ruler slapped the spear aside and dashed forward. Robert searched through his Electrum shadows frantically- the frightened looks on their faces doing nothing to settle his nerves- then followed one. He dove forward in a roll, dodging beneath The Lord Ruler's punch and coming to his feet behind his foe.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Kurkistan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:02 am

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
Sorry, I forget exactly what's happening. Am I waiting on someone else, or should I declare?
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby Herowannabe » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:48 am

Out of Character. Click to reveal.
sorry, that's mostly my fault for taking forever to get back to this. You can declare once I've narrated The Lord Ruler's pov, which should be soon...
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Postby Herowannabe » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:53 am

Rashek turned to face the elusive Oracle, and said, "Tell me, before I kill you, how did you learn of Electrum? Which of my priests do I need to punish?"


Out of Character. Click to reveal.
next beat starting. Now you can declare @Kurk. ;) Oh and your men with bows will start shooting at The Lord Ruler this beat.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Next

Return to Action


  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest