Requesting Art Assistance [Emperor's Soul]

A place to do whatever, out of character.
Zath

Re: Requesting Art Assistance [Emperor's Soul]

Post by Zath » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Mac wrote:I don't know that my printer can handle this resolution so I might end up enlarging it and taking circular chunks out of it to use as seals. Hope that's okay!
Sure, go ahead! That's fine with me.
Mac wrote:I might not get to it until after the con, but I can totally design your own set for you out of the pictures you're making.
Wow, thanks for offering! But I'm okay, you don't have to do that. Honestly, I'd probably never get around to printing them out anyways. :roll: :lol:

That said, I would appreciate it if you could send me the .stl files (or whatever it's called) of any Essence Marks / Soul Stamps that you print for JordanCon that are from my doodles. :)
Zath

Post by Zath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Sorry for not getting this to you sooner, but here's a soul stamp from one of my sisters:
Soul Stamp M low res.jpg
Soul Stamp M low res.jpg (58.91 KiB) Viewed 252 times
If you need a higher resolution of this pic, let me know and I'll get it to you. And:
Zath wrote:
Mac wrote:I don't know that my printer can handle this resolution so I might end up enlarging it and taking circular chunks out of it to use as seals. Hope that's okay!
Sure, go ahead!
applies to this pic, too. :)

And there's at least one more soul stamp from my other sister incoming, I'll get it up here ASAP.
Zath

Post by Zath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Alright, here's the rest. The first is the one my sister is most satisfied with, the rest are "rough drafts," but you can use any of them that you want (and that will work with a 3-D printer).
Soul Stamp B 1 low res.jpg
Soul Stamp B 1 low res.jpg (45.16 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Soul Stamp B 2 low res.jpg
Soul Stamp B 2 low res.jpg (52.85 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Soul Stamp B 3 low res.jpg
Soul Stamp B 3 low res.jpg (68.21 KiB) Viewed 251 times
and 3 more incoming...
Zath

Post by Zath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:03 pm

(Bird-themed, which I thought was pretty cool)
Soul Stamp B 4 low res.jpg
Soul Stamp B 4 low res.jpg (61.62 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Soul Stamp B 5 low res.jpg
Soul Stamp B 5 low res.jpg (56.88 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Soul Stamp B 6 low res.jpg
Soul Stamp B 6 low res.jpg (47.34 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Alright, that's all of them. If you need higher resolution for any of these, let me know and I'll get it to you.

I hope this helps! :) (FYI, my sisters and I won't be offended if you decide not to use these for whatever reason).
Mac

Post by Mac » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Thank you! I will see what I can do. I am starting to run into a deadline but if I have time, I will try to port these into the 3D modeling program.

If not, I'll do it after the con, and send you the files. If you can find a printer near you, you'll be able to make your own soulstamps.
Zath

Post by Zath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:10 pm

You're welcome!
Mac wrote:If not, I'll do it after the con, and send you the files. If you can find a printer near you, you'll be able to make your own soulstamps.
Thank you! However, if the process is any more complicated than attaching a pre-existing file to an email and clicking "send," then please don't worry about it. I mean, if you really want to, then you won't hear any complaints from me. ;) But really, it's fine if you don't, no worries. :)
Mac

Post by Mac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Making the patterns for you is... well, yes, it would be more complicated than attaching an email. But, it's like a poster. I've already made the poster, using my attempt at artwork. Now that it's done, using your artwork is like swapping out a photo in the image program. It'll be 20 min of effort, tops.
Zath

Post by Zath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Ah, okay. In that case, yes, please do! It'd be pretty cool to have those, thank you! :D

Have a good time at JordanCon!
Herowannabe
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Herowannabe » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:54 am

@Mac: FYI I hear that Pagerunner (from 17thshard.com) is planning on running a MAG session at JordanCon. It sounds like he's going to do one of the Masks of the Pasts yarns. In case you want to try to check it out.
Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:54 am

Thank you! I'll be on the look-out. Maybe there will be some sort of schedule or notices in Open Gaming. Think I should show up with a ready-made Character or would that be too much?

I don't have the Masks of the Past supplement but presumably a vanilla character would function just as well?

Return to “General”