Sig and Sate steal the Diagram (SA Spoilers)

A place to do whatever, out of character.
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Re: Sig and Sate steal the Diagram (SA Spoilers)

Post by Kurkistan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:22 am

Yeah, I miss Sig and Sate too. Sig was the beautiful marriage of "let's do unholy things with the RAW regarding aElectrum" and "let's have a Kurk character that's not a staid stick-in-the-mud", and his and Sate's synergy (both mechanically and, more importantly, in terms of character) was top notch.
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Kadrok » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:26 am

Kurkistan wrote:Yeah, I miss Sig and Sate too. Sig was the beautiful marriage of "let's do unholy things with the RAW regarding aElectrum" and "let's have a Kurk character that's not a staid stick-in-the-mud", and his and Sate's synergy (both mechanically and, more importantly, in terms of character) was top notch.
*In the style of Wrath of Khan*: "Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!"
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Kurkistan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:39 am

Kadrok wrote:
Kurkistan wrote:Yeah, I miss Sig and Sate too. Sig was the beautiful marriage of "let's do unholy things with the RAW regarding aElectrum" and "let's have a Kurk character that's not a staid stick-in-the-mud", and his and Sate's synergy (both mechanically and, more importantly, in terms of character) was top notch.
*In the style of Wrath of Khan*: "Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!"
I'm afraid I don't grasp your meaning. :?
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Kadrok » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:01 am

Fen was running the game Sig and Sate were in. Fen left. No more Sig and Sate. Cry of anguish.
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Kurkistan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 am

Ah. I was reading the emphasis as on the 'e's there (rhymes with"between"), which caused confusion.
Kadrok
Board Ruler
Board Ruler

Post by Kadrok » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:35 am

That said, I'm back to going through a double-Iron phase again. I'm thinking of just writing some random adventures and then playing them by myself with a 150AP Double-Iron guy I wrote up when I was bored.

EDIT: Yep. I'm adlibbing an adventure for myself to play with my 150AP Double-Iron in a private thread. If anyone desperately wants in on that, let me know. Or if anyone wants to watch Kadrok running around a hamster wheel.
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Kadrok wrote:That said, I'm back to going through a double-Iron phase again. I'm thinking of just writing
EDIT: Yep. I'm adlibbing an adventure for myself to play with my 150AP Double-Iron in a private thread. If anyone desperately wants in on that, let me know. Or if anyone wants to watch Kadrok running around a hamster wheel.
Would probably be fun to watch, if nothing else.

Return to “General”