The Reckoners board game

A place to do whatever, out of character.

Postby Herowannabe » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:06 am

So most of you have probably seen that there is a Kickstarter going on for a board game based on Brandon’s Reckoners series. If not, you should check it out.

Many of you may not have seen that they are doing a contest to win a free Epic (all the bells and whistles) version of the game along with a signed set of the Reckoners books and copies of the two other games that Nauvoo Games has produced.

Most of the things you can do to get entries aren’t too bad as far as these types of contests go- they’re mostly “visit this site” or “watch our livestream video” and there isn’t really an onus to share it with all your friends via social media (though of course you can if you want). But currently if you do all the things in their list it gives you enough entries to have about a 2% chance at winning the grand prize, so hey, that’s something.

Just thought I’d share for those who are interested [/blatant promotion] ;)

EDIT: Oh, I neglected to mention that the contest is USA only, probably because of publishing copyrights on the books. I realize that exclude probably half the people on this site. Sorry. :oops:
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Return to General