RAFO 18

A place to do whatever, out of character.

Postby Mac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Any submissions for the RAFOlympics?
Mac

Postby Zath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Here's one:

Does an Inquisitor have to be burning Iron/Steel in order to see the world in blue lines through their eye-spikes? Or is their Inquisivision always "on," as a weird Hemalurgic side-effect of eye-spikes that grant Allomantic Iron/Steel?

I haven't been able to find a WoB about this (or anything definite in the novels), so I don't think there's been an official answer yet.
Zath

Postby Zath » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:45 pm

And here's another one:

Does a Nicrosil Ferring get any benefit from their power? Without being combined with any other type of Investiture, what does storing and tapping raw Investiture do? I.e. tapping Nicrosil to gain the ability to store and tap Nicrosil: does it do anything? Or is this an Aluminum Gnat kind of thing, where Feruchemical Nicrosil is useless on its own?

Basically, anything Brandon can tell us about Feruchemical Nicrosil. :mrgreen:
Zath

Postby Mac » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:04 pm

I was only allowed one question. Apparently, if a Keeper hemalurgically steals just one thing from a second Keeper, that spike will carry enough Identity to give the first Keeper access to every metalmind from the second.
Mac

Postby Herowannabe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:06 am

Mac wrote:I was only allowed one question. Apparently, if a Keeper hemalurgically steals just one thing from a second Keeper, that spike will carry enough Identity to give the first Keeper access to every metalmind from the second.

That’s pretty cool to learn! Nice job Mac!

Were you able to find the MAG game and join in? If so, how did that go?
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Return to General