Chatbox Highlights

A place to do whatever, out of character.

Postby Kadrok » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Post your highlights from the Chatbox here!

KADROK: Fen! By the power of tec-skull, welcome to Moderator-dom! Beware the power... it has destroyed many before. We all remember Gil-Galad...
FENRIRMAN: HA! Tricked you lot into giving the power of the Well of Moderation away! Now I am free!
TECSLICER: remember! use it only for good or for Sanderson's zeroth law!

FENRIRMAN: All the power will have to wait, though, as I have a big seminar tomorrow and must get my beauty sleep...

KADROK: "Welcome," said Ruin, "to Mod-hood." (I'll let Hero add his own bit)
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:15 pm

He remembered the other side. And he remembered a voice, calm and comforting, offering him an opportunity.

To Narrate.

By the Colors... Fenrirman thought. I am a mod!

Herowannabe
Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Kadrok » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Bahahahhaa! Love it. We have such fun.
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Mac » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:31 pm

SanderFan wedding went perfectly! I wore my Windrunner lapel pin. And during the ceremony, the officiant said, "When problems arise in marriages, they always come from one source." And I muttered, "Voidbringers." And the groom shook with laughter.
Mac

Postby Kurkistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 am

Kurkistan wrote:*Sigh* So many people on 17s these days who don't immediately accept my omniscience... :(

Mac wrote:Maybe it would help if you were right more often, Kurk.

Kurkistan wrote:*Stores brass to minimize the burn*

Kurkistan wrote:I am usually right, though... :P

Mac wrote:lol, please post that "stores brass" in the Chatbox highlights so i can Thank you.
Kurkistan
Narrator
Narrator

Postby Mac » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:12 pm

You would think my costume chest would be where I would have stored the vital prop I needed for my workplace-appropriate halloween costume today. YOU'D BE WRONG. It's enough to make me want to find an Auror, spike him, and take his power, just so I can burn gold and take advantage of the bizarre capacity to touch goldshadows to PUNCH PAST-ME IN THE FACE.

**Augur[sic], rust it. I blame my Slytherin costume for making me write a Harry Potter word.
Mac

Postby Claincy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:45 am

A comment was made before this about what TLR would have thought if one of the Kandra had told him about Kelsier's plan.

Mac wrote:Hrm. I dunno? Sazed seemed to indicate that the people who resisted the longest were the ones who believed the most deeply in their religions. Either he'd dismiss it because it's been seven centuries and there's nothing anyone could try which would effectively work on him, or he'd be a little concerned because he knows the power religion has over people (hence his own decision to keep an ecclesiatical death grip).

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:I mean more along the lines of "I have both the absolute loyalty of the kandra, and the ability to convert them into my sockpuppet at whim"

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:Sorta means the 'resurrected kelsier' is going to be singing a different toon

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:tune even

Mac wrote:Huh? Wasn't that Ruin? Kelsier had bought the services of one kandra.

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:Man, kelsier's plan really was doomed.

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:And nah, I mean that TLR can use the soothing thing on kandra, just like how he controls all the koloss

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:"Skaa! Peasants! Countrymen! Lend me your ears! I have returned from the grave to say... THE LORD RULER IS GREAT!"

PhantomMonstrosity wrote:"A true gentleman and a scholar, even. You should all just go home and get back to work, since rebellion is both pointless and morally wrong"

Mac wrote:Ooooooh I had forgotten. Yeah, good point.

Herowannabe wrote:"Oh, and to all my Misting friends, let's get together soon for some coffee and bay wraps. I'll meet you in the new Safehouse- it's in the basement of the Canton of Inquisition."

Herowannabe wrote:Also, this conversation needs to be added to our chat box highlights thread.

As you wish ;)
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:33 am

Thanks Claincy, but now I need Phantom to comment. It was his quote's that I wanted to upvote. :lol:
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Claincy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:01 am

Herowannabe wrote:Thanks Claincy, but now I need Phantom to comment. It was his quote's that I wanted to upvote. :lol:

That part is up to him :) (The whole convo was about to slip off the chatbox.)
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:33 am

Well for saving the conversation you deserve a thanks anyway.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Next

Return to General