Xhadar

Post character sheets for combatants here.

Postby Herowannabe » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Got it. I suppose I should have looked at the Props list before I commented. :roll:
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Kadrok » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Mac wrote:Or, in the case of this specific game, let's say there's a dagger that does 1 damage, or a dagger that does 2 damage. Why on earth would anyone want the weaker dagger?

Or you could take the example of the Steel Dagger vs. the Obsidian Dagger. Both take up the same amount of props slots, but the Obsidian Dagger is clearly better. Sometimes you intentionally take something weaker because it fits the story better.

In the case of a Koloss blade, I see no reason why you couldn't start with one, given that Shardy over there is starting with a Greatbow, though a Koloss blade should probably take 2 prop slots to sustain. (DO EEET!)

I'm tempted to ask if I can start with an Inquisitor Axe... I've actually been wanting Ser Prime to get his hands on one of those... awesomeness! But in truth I think that switching between an Inquisitor Axe and coin launching might be complicated, something you don't have to worry about. :P
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Claincy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 am

A Shardbearer having a grandbow seems perfectly natural to me, it makes perfect in-world sense. A Scadrian running around with a koloss blade is not something that would be nothing like a normal situation, hence why it isn't available as a prop by default.
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Kadrok » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:08 am

Good point. :(
Kadrok
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:19 am

Still, if Mac has some resource points left, he could go ahead and try to get one. No harm in trying, right?
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Mac » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:12 pm

I am just so ready for this combat to begin, let's just do it. I am officially done with Resources and all prep work. Alea iacta est, let's just see what happens.
Mac

Previous

Return to Locker Room