"Mad Gunsmith Pakter" vs "Arthur Avalon"

For setting up duels and other Arena discussion.
Zath

Re: "Mad Gunsmith Pakter" vs "Arthur Avalon"

Post by Zath » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:14 pm

So... It's been a month, and the update hasn't happened yet. I'm all set with the battlefield and that "mysterious 3rd party," so what do you say we get things going, rather than waiting for the update? Are you two ready to get started with the Pakter vs. Avalon battle?

First, though, please read through the house rules in the opening post; I've made a LOT of changes recently. Please tell me if any of them seem unfair or whatever.

After you both let me know that you've read the house rules and are okay with them, I'll open a new thread in The Arena and we can start the battle! 3:D
Zath

Post by Zath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:51 pm

...Hello? Skullduggery? Der Alleskrieg? ...Anyone...? ...Anyone...? ...Anyone...? :(
;)

Are you two still interested in doing this arena battle at all? It's okay if one or both of you aren't anymore, I'd just like to know either way.
Der Alleskrieg

Post by Der Alleskrieg » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:54 am

Zath wrote:...Hello? Skullduggery? Der Alleskrieg? ...Anyone...? ...Anyone...? ...Anyone...? :(
;)

Are you two still interested in doing this arena battle at all? It's okay if one or both of you aren't anymore, I'd just like to know either way.
Hi
Skullduggery

Post by Skullduggery » Wed May 02, 2018 3:45 pm

3:(
Zath

Post by Zath » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Skullduggery wrote:@Zath if Der doesn’t respond. Want to try me just fighting EXTRAS
Yeah, I was thinking that if Der Alleskrieg doesn't turn up soon (say, about a week from today, June 9th? Can you wait that long?), then I'd just take control of Pakter and it would be "Arthur Avalon vs. Extras and/or Villains" for this Arena battle. On that note...

@Der Alleskrieg: Seems like you've been super busy lately, so would you be okay if Skull and I went ahead with this Arena battle without you? AND, once you have enough time and if you still want to, I will Narrate another Arena battle especially for you, either a similar match-up or something completely different, your choice. Sound good? :)

Return to “The Stands”