Round 2: Keeper versus Shardbearer

For setting up duels and other Arena discussion.

Postby Mac » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Clancy: This is somewhat perfunctory as you've already agreed, but I hereby officially challenge you to a re-match! Becker's protege, Herzal, would like to challenge you to a rematch.

I propose the following conditions.

Setup: Fields of Rebirth. A mostly open plain of grass and flowers, with the occasional tree. One kilometer wide, the whole thing is bound by a river that splits around it and flows in the direction of Iron. The whole thing is a dome but of gentle rise; the slope is mild enough not to even warrant a circumstance.

We would each have the luxury to prepare beforehand however we wished; spend Resources, use any powers you feel might aid you in the upcoming battle, and the like. Let us assume that the last of these actions would take place roughly five minutes before the battle commences in earnest, to give us each time to get into position.

Finally, I propose that we start near the crown of the dome, where the ground is basically flat, at Long distance from one another.

Are there any conditions you'd like to add, remove, or modify?

Also, anyone reading this who would like to volunteer as a judge, we would appreciate it greatly, and hopefully have gotten most of the kinks out of the system in our other thread. With luck, your input would not frequently be required.
Mac

Postby Claincy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Sounds good to me. I have no problems with this setup.

A fully prepared keeper, yep, this will be a challenge for Xhadar, to put it mildly ;)
Claincy
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Herowannabe » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Yeah I'm not going to lie, my money is on the Keeper.
Herowannabe
Head Narrator
Head Narrator

Postby Mac » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 am

I'm temporarily burned out on combat in this game. At the moment, I have no pressing desire to go forward with Keeper vs Shardbearer. Depending on how long it takes Xhadar to kill Ser, I might be ready for Pewterplate versus Pewterblade.
Mac

Return to The Stands